Saturday, February 16, 2008

this is tur love


Meet Me In Love

Take my hand and walk with me

to a place where lovers go,

where kisses are like raindrops,

and soothing rivers flow.

Inhale the perfumed sweetness

of the roses as we near,

one step closer to paradise,

an oasis crystal clear.

The sun will burn much brighter

in skies of the bluest blue,

and stars that shine at midnight

will shine for me and you.

We'll walk along the shore-line

the waves crashing all about,

cleansing the uncertainty,

removing all the doubt.

My words will sound much sweeter

when I whisper in your ear,

I'll always be in heaven

as long as you are near.

Don't second guess the reasons,

look beyond, and look above,

then close your eyes and meet me

in that special place called love.








No comments: